We help and assist newly registered medical practices and specialists within the medical industry with:
- The registration at various medical aids
- Designing of patient information sheets
- Designing of day sheets
- The assisting, and advising to get the new practice/clinic up, and running
- Guidance with medical coding (Procedure and ICD10)
- We handle administrative tasks such as keeping the practice and clinic’s details updated at all the schemes where the practice is registered
- As well as provide assistance with Network agreements with the relevant schemes.
Categories of medical practices and specialists we help, but are not limited to
Obstetics & Gynaecology
Updates within the medical industry will also be provided on a regular basis in regard to changes, amendments and policy.
EKB Medical also assists with applying for:
Authorisation for pre-op procedures
Authorisation for hospital admissions
Mobile: 082 464 1717